Next intake in 2022
Application has been closed
MJS 6101 – Managerial Systems in Japan
MLS 6102 – international Relations of Japan
MJS 6103 – Research Methods
MJS 6204 – Industrialization of Japan
MJS 6205 – Population and Health
MJS 6206 – Independent Study
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University/ Institution in Japanese Studies; OR
- Any other Bachelor’s degree, with prior learning/ work experience in Japanese Studies; OR
- Postgraduate Diploma (SLQF 8) from a recognizes University/ Institution or an equal qualification acceptable to the Faculty Board of the FGS and the Senate of the University of Colombo with prior learning / work experience in Japanese Studies; OR
- Professional qualification in Japanese Studies from a recognized professional body acceptable to the Faculty Board of the FGS and Senate of the University of Colombo with prior learning / work experience in Japanese Studies; OR
- Completion of NVQ level 7 (equivalent to Bachelor’s degree in SLQF) with relevant work in Japanese Studies as determined by the Faculty Board of the FGS and Senate of the University of Colombo; And
- A good knowledge of English language and satisfactory performance at a selection test and/or an interview.
- A person who wishes to apply for the FGS programmes shall forward the application to the Senior Assistant Registrar, Faculty of Graduate Studies, No.35/30, Pro. Stanley Wijesundara Mawatha, Colombo 07.
- Applications can be downloaded from (fgs.cmb.ac.lk) the faculty website.
- The students will be selected through an interview or a placement test or both.
- The next intake will be announced via the website, at the time of calling for applicants.
Application Fee: LKR 3,000/-
Registration Fee: LKR 5,000/-
Course Fee: LKR 83,500/-
Library Fee: LKR 1500/-
Examination Fee: LKR 10000/-
(Per one paper 2000*5)
Refundable Library Deposit: LKR 5,000/-
(Rs. 2,500/= per card)
Dr. Pradeep N’ Weerasinghe
PhD, Wuhan University, China
Phone: (+94) 11 205 56 56